Monday, October 5, 2009

The Sticker Monster Delivers To London!

I've been doing COD (Cash on delivery) whenever I am able to back here in Malaysia but when I had an order from the UK, I jumped at the chance to hand deliver it since I was heading there for a month long holiday!

Heidi bought stickers for her niece, Alexa and it was a whole pack of various stickers! 

IMG_7780 copy by you.
Heidi's orders for Alexa.

IMG_7782 copy by you.
Alexa and her aunt Kristen met up with me at Victoria Station and I brought a few more of my 'special' stickers to let her choose. Alexa is a very chatty 9 year old who told me about how she trades stickers with her friends in school as well. According to Heidi's email, Alexa was overjoyed! 

Here's her email to me:

Hi Jolene,
I wanted to thank you for meeting with Alexa and my sister Kristen. Alexa has emailed me several times talking about how much fun she had meeting you and ALL the amazing stickers you gave her. She is also excited about the picture you took with her being on your website. And then when I spoke with her on the phone she was just so happy telling me EVERYTHING. She told me that she started collecting stickers at 8 years old just like you did! She told me you were super nice and fun! She told me how fabulous the whole experience was and that she is so excited about adding all her stickers to her sticker book! Of course, Kristen also had very nice things to say about you as well. 
 
In short, you meeting with Alexa was a highlight of her summer. You made one little girl very, very happy.
 She is a bit of a sticker monster, just like you.
 
Thanks again and I hope you enjoy the rest of your vacation in England.
 
Take care,
Heidi

IMG_7796 copy by you.
That's Kristen, Alexa and myself. :) Sure feels good to know that a little girl somewhere out there is having a ball trading stickers with her schoolmates! 

Wanted to make a hand delivery to Paris, but my other customer stays quite a distance away so we didn't get to meet up. :)

Thought these international deliveries would make a cool addition to my blog. :)



No comments: