Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Starry Starry Stickers

I've always been in love with glitter. I've even thought of using glitter instead of rose petals when I get married in the future. You know, get the little flower girls to toss glitter around when I walk into the ball room, making my grand entrance with my future husband. Sigh, a girl can always dream. :) Besides being the sticker monster, I'm also the glitter monster. Imagine how happy I was when I found stickers in this form : Totally Glitterized!

RM4 per sticker and postage for Malaysias is as always, free. Unless of course, if we are seas apart.


#20023

The Modern Day Princess Dazzling In Purple



Look at the sparkles...




#20024

The Modern Day Princess Dazzling In Pink


(sold out)












#20025

Fuchsia Hearts All A Glitter


(sold out)











#LS1442001

Ruby Hearts All A Glitter

(sold out)










No comments: