Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Snack Stickers Among Other Adorable Designs

This post is a little bit of a mish mash as I sourced all these stickers from the same place! So bear with me. :)

Each of these stickers will go for RM4.50 per sheet! As usual, postage is free to anywhere within Malaysia. :)


#32001PG

The Chocolate Coated Bear



This bear here reminds me of those bear biscuits that we used to eat as children. I'd bite off the ear first then move onto the head, the hands and then only swallow the torso whole. :)






#32002PG

A Diabetic's Dream

(sold!)




Looking at these colours makes me very happy. I might even be a tad hungry if I look at it any longer. I loveeee the colours. I hope you do too!







#32003PG

Gooey Glittery Blue Alphabets

(sold)




If you're a HUGE glitter fan(like me!), then I don't see how you can resist this alphabets sticker sheet. Good for making those diva statements on your notebooks..








#32004PG

Gooey Glittery Silver Alphabets

(sold)




Same brilliant glittery alphabets, in silver!







#32005PG

Puffy Snacks
(sold!)


These are my favourite kinds of puffy sticker. Food that resembles snacks from Japan! Even more adorable when they have faces on them! Super puffy!!







#32006PG

More Puffy Snacks!

(sold!)




Variety never hurts!








#32007PG

Partying Alphabets

(sold)




I'm tempted to keep this one for myself....but, if any of you like it.....*smiles graciously and sighs* be my guest. Take it, take it. (RM4.50 ok?!)



No comments: