Saturday, August 1, 2009

Draw Me A Bling

Though it's not exactly refreshing, but it's definitely a change from the usual torrent of bling sheets.

Perfect for the lazy ones among us, these bling graphics instantly jazz up personal items. A classmate of mine used some on her notebook and I keep forgetting that it was from my store whenever I look at it. I actually start wondering where she got that nice blinged notebook from! Heheh, self flattery.

If you're into minimalistic blinging styles, this is a good way to start. You can just paste one graphic bling at the corner of a gadget and it changes the entire look in an instant!




#RT27250601

Maharani Fuchsia

RM6





#RT27250602

Maharani Pearl

RM6



#RT27250603

My Melody Song (lol Mel I named a sticker after you, wtf)

RM6




Melody Song is the real name of my best friend! No shit.




#RT27250606

Cherry Loves

RM6





#RT27250604

Um..Black Melody Song

RM6





#RT27250605


Tropical Holiday

RM6



No comments: