Friday, April 10, 2009

Mini Mirror Stickers In A Plethora Of Colours

Who would've thought that they would actually start producing stickers for the vain pots among us?

Available in a rainbow of gorgeous mirror hues, I couldn't resist myself even though I said, "No more buying, NO!"


They come in tiny pre-cut squares and can be peeled off or applied entirely as a sheet onto anything you fancy.

The sides.

It's a friggin' mirror.

Here are a few examples of what I used it for:








I can even decorate my Kabuki brush.


With flash! Omg! DISCO!



I didn't take many stocks so please order quickly as I'll have time to run to the suppliers since I'm back for a one week break.



#MGC034250701


Vain Ruby

RM7

(Sold out)







#MGC034250702


Vain Rose

(It's pinkish gold)

RM7

(sold out)








#MGC034250703


Vain Lavender

RM7


(sold out)











#MGC034250704


Vain Skies

RM7










#MGC034250705

Vain Sapphire

RM7


(sold out)









#MGC034250706

Vain Ocean

RM7


(sold out)










#MGC034250707

Vain Bronze

RM7








#MGC034250708


Vain Chocolate

RM7









#MGC034250709


Vain Goldilocks

RM7


(my boyfriend said that from his angle - he is sitting next to me now, on his own comp - that this looks like a naked man sticker. there's the head on the upper right hand corner, the back muscles and the naked butt. funny he got a camera for a stomach though.)

2 comments:

ThePsychoticDramaQueen said...

Hello!

I love your stickers! How do I buy it? Please let me know I'm really interested. fatimabukar@gmail.com

Thomas B. Brown said...

LED Lighted Vanity Makeup Mirror, 5x Magnified Mirrors with lights, Portable Compact & Travel Cosmetic Mirror, with QI wireless Charging Function for IOS/Android, Prefect Gift for women(Red) Mirrex
Visit our website : https://www.mirrex.store/
Buy from ebay : CLICK HERE
Buy from Amazon : CLICK HERE