Saturday, August 9, 2008

Epoxy Stickers - With More Glitter

Epoxy stickers are stickers with an acrylic surface that can either be clear with colour printed on it or be compact with glitter. Personally I prefer the 'compact with glitter' kind! So much bling in a tiny little piece of beautiful non-necessity. Back in form5, I decorated my entire calculator with these stickers and doing add maths was so much fun. How bimbo is it to love maths just because you get to press on a pretty calculator! I still keep that calculator to calculate my sticker orders. Hehe.

As usual, postage is free to anywhere in Malaysia.


#RT1441001

In My Purse

RM4


(sold out)








#RT1441002

Mr. Happy Found Love

RM4








#RT1441003

Optimistic Statement Stickers

RM4


(sold out)









#RT1441004

At The Beauty Shoppe

RM4

I know this one is a little sesat being here...hehe

(sold out)








#RT1441005


Extremely Optimistic Statement Stickers

RM4








#RT1441006


Rain Rain Go Away

RM4


(sold out)









#RT1441008

Stickers From Your (Future) Dentist

RM4

(all stickermonster customers and friends of Jolene will get a 10% discount off your dental bill when I open my own clinic in about a decade from now. Hahaha. Flash this sticker sheet for proof lol wtf.)


(Sold out)









#RT1441009

Making Work Look Glamorous

RM4


(sold out)



No comments: